- Collects electronic receivables and/or minimum 8 monthly deposits
- Been in business in the United States for at least 6 months
- Currently generating at least $25K in monthly revenues
- 6 Months business bank statements
- 6 Months electronic payment statements (if applicable)
- Completed and signed application
Neil is constantly evaluating, building and rebuilding our systems and technology in an effort to find innovative solutions that benefit not only us but our clients.
“As a small business owner and accountant, I know how hard it is to get the financing you need when you need it. Opportunities happen fast and you need to be able to take advantage of them. We work very hard to make sure your business can utilize our Small Business Financing to make those opportunities a reality”
Neil Brown is currently KatalystFP’s Chief Financial and Chief Information Officer and is the chair of the company’s underwriting committee. Neil’s past involves a broad spectrum of accounting and technical positions that benefit KatalystFP and it’s clients. Neil has been the CFO for a Financial Services Firm, Controller for a NASDAQ technology holding firm and a controller for an International Retailer.
Neil Brown received his Bachelors degree with an HB Commerce from Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada.