- Collects electronic receivables and/or minimum 8 monthly deposits
- Been in business in the United States for at least 6 months
- Currently generating at least $25K in monthly revenues
- 6 Months business bank statements
- 6 Months electronic payment statements (if applicable)
- Completed and signed application
“Providing the highest level of customer service to our clients is one of Katalyst’s top priorities. We feel that it is important for our clients to know that we are available at any time to provide any assistance that they may need. We pride ourselves in our ability to develop a strong, supportive relationship with our clients. To us, they are more than just a client, they are a part of the KatalystFP family.
Prior to joining Katalyst, Mrs. Brown was the Director of Operations for a Financial Services firm and was responsible for managing the daily operation of the company. Prior to joining Katalyst, Mrs. Brown was the Accounting Manager for Bereskin & Parr, an Intellectual Property Law Firm.
Mrs. Brown received her Bachelor’s with an HB Commerce from Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada.