- Collects electronic receivables and/or minimum 8 monthly deposits
- Been in business in the United States for at least 6 months
- Currently generating at least $25K in monthly revenues
- 6 Months business bank statements
- 6 Months electronic payment statements (if applicable)
- Completed and signed application
“While analyzing a business for investment, we see ourselves as more of a short term equity partner, not a lender. We work together identifying the needs of the business along with its revenue model to provide capital that will maximize the growth potential in both in the short and the long terms.”
Alex Camacho serves as the Head of Underwriting for KatalystFP. In this position Alex is responsible for managing all underwriting tasks including: analysing financial statements and other documents, assessing the risk in each business, calculating how much funding each client qualifies for.
Prior to Alex’s starting at Katalyst he held a five year position of Risk Analyst for another company in the finance industry where he was responsible for analyzing areas of potential risk in deals and forecasting and predicting change and future trends. Before holding that position Mr.Camacho worked as an underwriter for an insurance company for three years.
Alex Camacho received his Bachelors degree in Business Management from Stony Brook University in New York and also received his MBA in Finance from Molloy College, also in New York.